Wednesday, September 19, 2012

What will be next? iPhone 5S




Apple is mostly launching S upgraded series of any new iPhone after launching new iphone. I mean iPhone 3GS after iPhone 3G, iPhone 4S after iPhone 4. As per I know this S is tends for speed. Means they are launching speedy version of that new iphone. Now they have recently launched new iPhone 5. So what do you think we are going to get next? iPhone 5S?!

I wonder about that. I mean iPhone 5 is already having quite high features, I don’t think it requires to go for S version with some updates just for speedy version. But it’s all about Apple; we can’t predict them for sure. Even Apple having some awesome features in their new iPhone 5, they haven’t given something special which is unseen previously. I mean when Apple had launched their first iPhone, all things in it were unseen in any other mobile before, which make iPhone popular. Now all companies mobile having same features and I don’t think such same features will attract the buyers. Many people are saying that new iPhone 5 is good but not the best! So as per people there are still some missing features and points.

So what they are missing?! I have heard about few features from around people which they want to see in iPhone. Let me tell you about them.

Missing features in iPhone 5 or in any previous iPhones: (People's Thought)

Bluetooth File sharing with all phones: Well, I don’t know how much it popular in other countries, but here people always used to share photos and music in their phones via Bluetooth. Apple is missing sharing over Bluetooth option since starting.

Radio Application: I know there are few apps using which we can listen online radio but what about local station. Here people always used to hear music over Radio, and iPhone is not having this thing also since their first iPhone.

SD Card: Well, I don’t have problem with this thing as I am quite satisfied with internal memory/hard disk of my iphone. But other people not think the same. They surely want more memory to store their media files and apps. So as other mobile brands are providing this feature, so why not apple.

Mass Storage: I am missing this function. To add songs, pictures, apps and other things, iPhone always required some software like iTunes. I don’t understand why they are not giving mass storage function like other phones using which we can easily copy paste anything into our phone.

These are the basic things which are missing from whole iPhone series. They are missing these basic but important features. In iPhone 5 there are few important features given like facebook integration and many more, but still it is missing these basic features.  I was talking about that iphone 5 having nothing like unseen before.  Well, the recent Nokia mobile have given wireless charging option. So they need something special like this. Well I don’t know whether next will be iPhone 5S or iPhone 6. But hope it will have something new and unseen. That’s what people want to see from them.

In the end, whatever I say, Apple iPhone hasn’t loosed their popularity yet. I mean as per Yahoo News, they managed to get more than 2million pre-orders for their latest iPhone5 in just 24 hours. This is really amazing.

Image from: FreeDigitalPhotos.net

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Design by iTechColumn Powered by Blogger