Thursday, August 9, 2012

Google Tricks: Gaming and Fun Related



Google is full of unique things and surprises. With that Google is also having few interesting tricks with its search engine. I have found some Google search engine tricks which are really cool. Some of them are really interesting and funny. I am sure you like them too. Just try all of them.


Shooting Game Google Trick
Here is quite cool trick. With this trick you will get some game like shooting where you have to hunt the insects which are eating your searching. Sounds interesting, Right? Check it out below.

Just follow these steps
  • First open the Google search Engine
  • Type “zerg rush
  • Press Enter or Search that keyword
  • Wait for 5 seconds (depending on your Internet Speed), and see the magic.
I am sure you will be surprised seeing its result, of course if it is still unknown to you. He he. For me, I have never seen it before so it was surprising for me. Hope you will like it too. Share it with friends and see their reactions. 


Google Packman: Another Gaming Related Trick
Packman is quite famous game in gaming world. I am sure you all have played this game on sometime. Want to give a try again for the same game. Here it is.


Just click this link. You will be redirected to google search page, with this game instead of Google logo. You can play the game too by using your keyboard navigation keys. So enjoy your Packman gaming experience again.


Let search Google by itself!!!!
This is my favorite one. And this is really good trick to share with someone. I don’t know how to tell you , I mean this will clear your ideas more when you use it. You can just search anything with this site, and this site will make a link for you. You can share that link with your friends which are quite lazy in typing and searching things on Google. It is like fun. Check out below link which I have made for my site.


He he. No need to type and press search button you lazy people. Okay that was just a joke. Here is the site link using which you can make such links.


With this site you can easily make links like this. And you can surely surprise your friends with this thing. I am sure you will like this too.


Tilt Your Google
This is not gaming related but you will surely love to see your favorite search engine tilted. He he. Follow the below instruction and you will find out about what I am saying.
  • Open Google Search
  • Type “tilt”
  • Hit Enter button or search above keyword
  • And see the result
I am sure you will love to see tilted Google. Enjoy.


Roll your Google
 This is another cool trick. Seeing our Google Rolling is quite unique thing to see. Check it by yourself.
  • Open Google Search
  • Type “do a barrel roll”
  • Hit Enter button or search above keyword directly
  • And see the result.
I am sure you will surprise seeing your Google Rolling. He he, it is funny. Enjoy.


Move your Google: Google Sphere
This is also cool trick. You will see your Google searches and Google page moving here and there. It is also just fun related trick. Go to below link and you will able to enjoy it.


Google Gravity Trick
I have already explained about it in some of my previous post. You can also check it out. I am sure you like this one too. Got to Google Gravity.

So this is it. I have explained all the tricks which I recently came to know about it. Hope you like them. I will update more when I came to know about more. ;) Have fun.

4 comments:

Vinod said...

Interesting post dude.. :) Good find..
You are posting many articles recently.. Good job..

Naruto said...

Thanks friend ;)

Yes having some free time, so giving it for more posts.

Anonymous said...

This is a good fun article, nice informing of Google game tricks.

Naruto said...

I am glad that you enjoyed it.. ;)

Post a Comment

Design by iTechColumn Powered by Blogger