Sunday, March 4, 2012

Few very interesting and useful sites



  • Put Online Alarm
  • Make your own search page
  • Short your text and share. Share text and images easily
I know some interesting sites which are useful for sure and I liked them.  They can be known to you but if they are still unknown, then I am surely you will like them too. Let's see few of them.

Image Credit To: renjith krishnan


Reading the title many of you will immediately think that is it really needed? But this is quite useful thing for them who used to spend their lots of time on internet. I mean people who used to be online lot longer due to their work or habit. Such people (including me too..lol) always forget the time and their important works because of their online activity or other work. So this feature can really help them to put reminder as per their needed.

This site carrying good and funny alarm sounds which are enjoyable.


Just click above link. I have made my own search engine with my blog’s name. It’s looking really cool. You can also make your own search engine with design you like. From HERE

You can also upload your own pics and select them as design of your search page. You can surely amaze your friends with that. You can also put your own search page on your site with site name.


I just came to know about this site. It can be useful sometime. Using this site you can write content or anything which you are frequently needed and share those text with link generated after you submit your text. You can also share images with text. So such sites can be useful if we are sharing some greetings to someone. We can also make links as per our name like I have made below with name of my blog.

Just see this link which I have made for demo purpose: http://justpaste.it/comptips

This is very simple and easily accessible site. No need to join site for using it. Simple open the site and start your work.


So these sites can be helpful in many ways. I found them interesting so I thought about sharing. Hope you enjoy them too. Bye and have fun.

2 comments:

iTechColumn said...

This is nice.. Thanks for sharing..

Naruto said...

Thanks for commenting.. Glad you liked it.

Post a Comment

Design by iTechColumn Powered by Blogger