Wednesday, February 1, 2012

How risky it can be? Installing Pirated Software!



Many people used to install pirated software in their computer system to save some money. I know many people think that it is not that necessary to spend money for some software.  But do they really understand the risk in installing pirated software!!!  It is not okay legally but there are many other risks involved too which people should know.




I usually don’t used to install such software on my system. But recently I got cd of needed software from my friend. It wasn't genuine but as it was urgent I decided to install it. I have Anti-Logger software in my system. When I finished the installation of that software I tried to open it. Immediately my Anti-Logger show me a pop up window that Anti-Logger software detected and that was that pirated software!! I immediately uninstall that software without using it even it was urgent.

About Anti-Logger: For those who don’t know about it. It is a protection like Anti-Virus which provides the protection against the key-stroke recorder software. This key-stroke recorder software keeps the record of pressed keys of your keyboard and sends it its maker.

Do you know what it means?? Means someone can get your passwords and other important details from such software via those pirated software. Just think that what will happen if your personal and important bank details data reach to some hacker!! It is scary.

Not only this, hackers can send you any harmful things with such pirated software. So please understand the risk behind it. I know pirated software gives full featured software in very less cost. But some of that software may contain such harmful data which is surely not healthy for your system.

So be safe and have fun.

2 comments:

iTechColumn said...

Finally an article after many weeks.. :)

Yeah, Pirated softwares should not be used, but people still use it. It is like smoking. People know that it is harmful, but still they go for it..

Installing freewares/open source softwares should be a better idea..
Thanks for sharing this info..

Naruto said...

Yes.. Its while..

Thanks for reading me..

Hey.. Can you tell me site where I can get template like you(not exactly but similar)...

Post a Comment

Design by iTechColumn Powered by Blogger