Thursday, September 15, 2011

Taking Screen Shots !! Free Snipping Tool For Windows



We always need to take a screen shot of our screen to share it with others. For that mostly people use print screen option( by pressing fn(function key) + prt sc) . And pasting them in paint for editing option. But there is more easier way to do the same. Now you can take a screen shot very easily by following this procedure. 

Snipping tool is the great tool for taking screen shot from our computer directly. No need to use that print screen option and paint as by using snipping tool you can take a screen shots more easily and  fast. It is less time consuming. Just use the mount pointer then click at one point and drag it as per you need to take a screen shot. And that's it, all done !! And you can edit and put text on image directly using this tool. And save that screen shot in your PC directly.


This tool is in-built in newer version of Windows like Windows 7 and Windows Vista.  But I guess still many people are not aware with this tool as I have seen many people who are still using the Print Screen option. May be they became used to of it. But this tool can surely save lots of time instead of using that old trick to take screenshot.

For Windows Xp I guess it is not available. To download it please refer this : http://microsoft-snipping-tool.software.informer.com/

Which one you are using?? Still that old trick ! Then change it now. ;)


4 comments:

Vinod said...

Sad that it is not available for XP..But I think it is a good tool..I use screen capture software in my chrome :)

Good article..keep up the good work..

Naruto said...

I am not sure but we can download it on windows xp too. From above link. I will tell you more about it after using it on my desktop. Thanks:)

Raph Njuguna said...

Good article..keep up the good work..

Naruto said...

Thanks for encouraging.. I will be active.

Post a Comment

Design by iTechColumn Powered by Blogger