Thursday, August 18, 2011

Check your computer is MALE or FEMALE !!!



Hi Friends

This is a very simple and exiting notepad trick. By this you can know that your computer is male or female. HA ha.. Just check this.

Open Notepad.
Type or copy paste this :CreateObject("SAPI.SpVoice").Speak"I love you"
Save as computer_gender.vbs

That's it. Now run that file you have saved. Your computer will say I love you.(you can write anything instead of 'I love you' in above code) Check it either it is female voice or male voice. :) Isn't it funny. Try it.

3 comments:

Raph Njuguna said...

That is amazing I have never thought about it

md_saf said...

i like to try this. actually you can hear the male/female voice in

control panel>speech

Naruto said...

I am happy you liked it..
mdsaf... Well I will check it. Thanks for commenting.

Post a Comment

Design by iTechColumn Powered by Blogger